CIO-SP3 (unrestricted) is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering a full range of quality contracting services for information technology services and solutions.
GWACs are defined in Part 2 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) as task order or delivery order contracts for Information Technology (IT) established by one agency for governmentwide use. These are multiple- award indefinite- delivery/ indefinite- quantity contracts. Each GWAC is operated by an executive agent designated by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) pursuant to Section 5112(e) of the Clinger Cohen Act. The Economy Act (FAR 17.5) does not apply to Orders placed under GWACs.
CIO-SP3 covers a wide range of IT services spanning ten task areas:
- IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- Integration Services
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Digital Government
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Software Development
Features & Benefits
- Unrestricted 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (Period of Performance 06/01/2012 to 05/31/2022)
- IT solutions for commercial and non-commercial
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Streamlined ordering of required IT solutions and services at reasonable prices
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
- Best In Class (BIC) vehicle
- Contract NAICS Code(s): 541512?
- Contract Ceiling: $20 billion
- Prompt Payment Terms- N/A
BE CIO-SP3 Contact Info